Hany n Nabiel

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mama in Memoriam


Ma,

It has been 2 years since the last time I heard your voice, soft and gentle. Just to ask, whether I am Ok or have my meal already. I never thought that time passes rapidly; leave all the memories behind between me and my mom.
Your words are still buzzing in my ears, when you advised me about marriage and friendship. “It will be painful in your wedding day you don’t have me coz I am passed away. So, get out and find your man.”

That time, I was an energetic brave-smart girl and of course still young and attractive. I never dreamed devoting my self to the institution named marriage. For me, graduate, get a job, get master degree is the “heck” of my life intention. I dreamed my prince charming will come and bring his white horses after all of that come true. But as usual, I kept that goofy dream. So that, people always recognize my as a simple modest girl.

Then, you again and again tingled my “comic book” mind. “There is a man over there waiting for your attention, with hunger.” And I never gave her words a glance.

Time goes by, when I finally found my prince charming, you weren't there anymore to hug me, far, far away, divided with a thin grey line with me.
Last night, I dreamed you were outside my class in unknown place, smiling and hugging me, and said,” I miss you……..”

‘’Maka jangalah kamu katakan pada keduanya perkataan
‘ah’ dan janganlah kamu membentak mereka, ucapkanlah pada mereka perkatan yang mulia. Rendahkanlah dirimu terhadap keduannya serta berdo’alah: ‘’ Wahai Robbku, kasihinilah kedua
orang tuaku sebagaimana keduanya mengasihi aku diwaktu kecil".
(Al Israa 23-24).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sakinah Mawaddah Wa rahmah, Marjo's family
Daisypath Ticker